To direct applicants, clients, partners, and donors to the correct depart, you can follow the breakdown below depending on the person's needs.
Client Support Specialists (formerly Loan Application Support)
- Support applicants with structuring and completing their applications.
- Support clients with new loan applications.
- Provide details on any outstanding documents and a timeline for loan approval.
Client Support Specialists can be reached at email@example.com
- For clients without preapproval, coaches help them put together their application.
- Review applications with more details required
- Assist clients with loan disbursement approval if they are not scheduled for the current month.
Coaching can be reached by the client contacting their coach directly regarding their queries.
- Supports clients after loan approval, answers questions regarding loan documents, and when clients should recieve disbursements.
- Assists client with understanding their repayment schedule, and loan structure, answering questions regarding their loans financial structure.
- Can assist clients if they experience financial hardship or delay in their learning plan and we require loan restructuring/lowering payments.
- Supports client that have missed payments, and arrears owing on their loans
- Can assist clients with the repayment of their loan.
Loan management can be reached by clients at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Partnership help organizations, learning institutions, accreditors and such with inquiries regarding partnering with Windmill to support their/our clients.
The partnership team can be reached at Inquiry@teamwindmill.org
- For persons or organizations looking to make donation, or contribute to our loan fund can reach out to our development team.
The development team can be reached at email@example.com